Thank you for your interest in writing for Kinnaur, a blog website aimed for promoting tourism in the pristine valley which is currently in the nascent stage. Information about the beautiful valley is very fragmented and hence it become difficult for people to plan trips to the place.
You can know more about the team here.
So, if you have knowledge about travel, planning tips and want to share it with the world, Kinnaur provides an ideal platform for you by giving you the maximum exposure as we promote all our articles on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Submit Your Guest Posts As Per the Guidelines Mentioned Below:
1) Articles should be related to weddings, wedding planning, wedding moments, bridal fashion, groom fashion, Makeup/Mehandi, travel (honeymoon), wedding customs/rituals/traditions, wedding ideas/inspiration etc.
2) Articles should be a minimum of 700 words. There is no upper limit.
3) Set your Font to Georgia and Font size for the normal paragraph to 14.
4) You must include sub-headings (H2/H3/H4) in your article. Size for sub-headings will be 16 for H4, 18 for H3 and 20 for H2 if you are using three sub-headings.
5) Include relevant images. Use copyright free images with reuse rights. You can download images from Stocksnap, Shutterstock, Pexels, Pixabay. If you are not getting any relevant image from these sources and using copyright images, don’t forget to mention the actual source of each image, else the article will not be approved.
6) All the images should be at least 500×300 pixels and keep them centre aligned while inserting them in your article.
7) You have to set a featured image in every article and select landscape photo as your featured image.
8) Articles should be plagiarism-free (they will be checked for plagiarism), should not be published anywhere else, grammatically correct and free from spelling mistakes. Make sure you give your articles a proofread before submitting them. Check your content on Grammarly before submitting it.
9) Articles will be rejected if they – do not fit into our overall content theme, fail plagiarism check, full of spelling mistakes, grammatically incorrect or have factual errors.
10) Submit Your Profile Pic (200×200 pixels) and Author Bio (>100 words) along with your website link if you want us to link to your website.
11) Share your articles in your social, after it gets published to help it reach to the maximum number of people.
12) You can submit your blog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By submitting a post to the site, you give us permission to edit the article in terms of its tone, length, grammar, and clarity.
- When you send us any User Content on or through our site you hereby give us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute your User Content through any media now known or developed in the future.
- Any content submitted to us shall not be used for any other websites/third party without our consent.